POLTRACK JOGGING TRACK SYSTEM
Applied only on dry asphalt and concrete surfaces (over 30 days old from date of placement) without rising humidity issues and free of materials that might prevent bonding e.g. dust, loose particles, grease etc. The success in the application depends on the right preparation of the underlay and use of the material.
• PU PRIMER 870
• BASE layer 13mm (SAFEPOL – Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 & SBR RUBBER 2-5mm 0r 3-5mm)
1.5kg/m2 & 7.5kg/m2
• TOP layer (SAFEPOL MULTICOLOR – Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 & EPDM 0.5-1.5mm)
1kg/m2 & 5kg/m2
• SEALING layer – POLYSPORT STUCCO 1050
• TOP coating – POLYSPORT 1052
Certified system by Labosport
Elastic, seamless ,flexible coloured flooring, ideal for jogging tracks in thickness of 15-20mm.
It consists of a shock-pad base of 2 layers, first layer is a base layer of SBR granules (granulometry 2-5mm or 3-5mm) in thickness of 8 – 13mm and second layer a base of flexible, coloured epdm granules(0,5-1,5mm) in thickness of 5-7mm.Then follows a PU flexible pore filler coating POLYSPORT STUCCO 1050 in 2 layers and a sealing PU UV resistant aliphatic top layer, POLYSPORT 1052, in two crossing layers.
1. PU PRIMER 870 – Polyurethane primer. Applied by brush, roller or spray.
2. SAFEPOL – Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 and SBR RUBBER (in granulometry 2-5mm or 3-5mm) is applied in 13mm by paving machine.
3. SAFEPOL MULTICOLOR – Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 and EPDM (in granulometry 0.5-1.5mm) is applied in 5mm by paving machine.
4. POLYSPORT STUCCO 1050 – PU pore filler. Applied by metal trowel.
5. POLYSPORT 1052 – UV resistant polyurethane aliphatic top coating. Applied in two crossing layers, by airless spray or rollers.